- The Department of Health has developed guidelines to help small rural health services develop a limited x-ray service.
- The guidelines assist health services to measure community need and implement and monitor the model.
- Small rural health services within scope have been listed.
The Department of Health & Human Services has developed statewide guidelines for small rural health services wanting to provide a limited x-ray service at their facility.
The guidelines assist small rural health services to:
- assess the need for limited x-ray services in their community
- effectively and safely implement the service model
- monitor the ongoing limited x-ray service.
A list has been supplied of small rural health services that are within scope of the guidelines.
Reviewed 11 July 2023