You may need to download and install some free software applications to use some of the content on this site. The software and the icons used to indicate this file format are:
- Adobe PDF is a file format used to create an image of a page. A PDF can be downloaded as a document, printed or shared.
- Microsoft Word is a word processing program. If you do not have MS Word you will need to
- Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program. If you do not have Excel installed you will need to download and install
- Microsoft PowerPoint is a slideshow program. If you do not have PowerPoint installed you will need to download and install
- ZIP files are archives used to store or distribute groups of files. They compress files to save space. You need an expansion program to open or create zip files.
Listening to content
ReadSpeaker is a program that reads text on the website out aloud to you if you have trouble reading text online. You don’t have to download anything.
Converting a PDF to text
Accessible (tagged) PDFs
Tagged or accessible PDFs are easier to read for people who use adaptive technologies. If you would like a copy of a tagged PDF, go to General website enquiries or complete the form below:
Reviewed 25 October 2021