Department of Health

Funding and reporting for alcohol and other drug services

The Victorian Government funds a range of alcohol and other drug services across the state. This section provides access to information about funding models for service providers and details about the reporting requirements.

Incident reporting is a department-wide activity for reporting and analysis of critical incidents. Incident reporting aims to improve the quality of services and incident reporting requirements can be accessed at the Funded Agency Channel. The information for community service providers includes links to policies, forms and other supporting material.

Reviewed 25 October 2023


Was this page helpful?