- The Department of Health and Human Services has a fees policy and publishes a schedule of fees each year for the program.
- The current schedule of fees is effective from 1 January 2020.
- It includes the client contribution to costs and the income ranges for low, medium and high fee levels.
The Department of Health and Human Services fees policy for the Home and Community Care program for younger people comprises:
- the policy for charging fees
- information for service users, including the income declaration form
- the schedule of fees for services provided by funded organisations in Victoria.
The current schedule of fees is effective from 1 January 2020.
The schedule contains the incomes ranges for whether a person pays low, medium or high fee levels. The income ranges are based on the Centrelink income test for pensioners.
Reviewed 29 July 2015