- The Department of Health has a fees policy and publishes a schedule of fees each year for the program.
- The current schedule of fees is effective from 1 January 2020.
- It includes the client contribution to costs and the income ranges for low, medium and high fee levels.
The Department of Health fees policy for the Home and Community Care Program for Younger People (HACC PYP) comprises:
- the policy for charging fees
- information for service users, including the income declaration form
- the schedule of fees for services provided by funded organisations in Victoria.
The current schedule of fees is effective from 1 January 2020.
The schedule contains the income ranges for whether a person pays low, medium or high fee levels. The income ranges are based on the Centrelink income test for pensioners.
The fees policy and schedule are being reviewed.
Reviewed 06 December 2023