This list of frequently asked questions has been created to assist in the process of applying for a Koolin Balit conference grant.
- Can the grants be used to attend an overseas conference?
- My organisation has partnered with a university to undertake an evaluation of our DHHS funded Aboriginal initiative. Can I apply for the grant to co-present with the university?
- Can the partnering University apply for a grant? Can mainstrean organisations and non-Aboriginal staff receive grants?
- My organisation has been accepted to present at a conference. Can more than one employee from the same organisation apply for the grants?
- If I am successful in applying for a grant, how are the funds provided to me?
- I have been accepted to present my Aboriginal health initiative at a conference however do not require the total available amount of funding. Can I apply for a grant less than $2,000?
- Do I need to complete a report after attending the conference?
- Can I apply for additional funding if the cost of attending the conference is greater than the $2,000 available?
- When do applications close?
- What happens if I receive a grant but cannot attend the conference?
- Date published
- 08 Dec 2016
- 2 pages
Reviewed 09 December 2016