What you need to do
- Request an for each child seeking to enrol.
- if the document provided meets the requirements for enrolment.
- Enrol only those children who provide an Immunisation History Statement that shows the child is fully vaccinated for their age, or who qualify for the .
- If a child commences at your service under the 16-week grace period, to obtain the required documents during the 16 weeks from the first day the child attends your service.
- Inform parents of enrolled children of their obligation to provide you with a new Immunisation History Statement when their child receives vaccinations while attending.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure for each child.
- Keep, with each child’s enrolment record, the most current Immunisation History Statement and grace period documentation (if relevant).
- Where needed, to help them meet requirements.
Reviewed 24 September 2018