These Department of Health and Human Services factsheets provide useful information about immunisation for children in out-of-home care to:
- immunisation providers
- child protection staff
- case managers in community service organisations.
They cover such topics as:
- why immunisation is important
- how to get consent
- how to find out if a child is up to date with their immunisation
- immunisation requirements for benefits and payments
- what's needed to enroll the child in childcare, kindergarten, primary school and secondary school.
- Date published
- 23 Jan 2022
- 2 pages (information for providers and carers), 3 pages (information for child protection practitioners and case managers).
- Department of Health
- Available format
Reviewed 24 January 2022