Department of Health

Protective kits in bushfire-affected areas

Protective kits are available for people returning to properties affected by fire. Contact your local government relief and recovery centre if you need one after a major bushfire.

Download Using protective kits in bushfire-affected areas for more information on how to use the protective kits in bushfire-affected areas.

Reviewed 06 December 2021


Contact details

Environmental Health Policy and Risk Management Unit

Was this page helpful?