- The Department supports the use of simulation-based education and training to increase clinical training capacity, quality and efficiency.
- Victoria’s Health Workforce Information Portal, Knowledge Bank, has a map of Victorian healthcare and education providers with simulation facilities and simulation-based clinical skills centres.
The Department of Health and Human Services supports the use of simulation-based education and training to increase clinical training capacity, quality and efficiency, and to influence the adoption of new and innovative training techniques. The Department supports Victorian stakeholders by:
- helping to build networks and individuals with a common interest in simulation together
- identifying needs, opportunities, duplication and gaps for simulation in Victoria
- mapping assets, expertise and resources to inform current and potential simulation-based education and training capacity
- developing resources to support the sustainability of simulation in Victoria
The following list provides a summary of links to simulation-related organisations. This is for information only and does not reflect endorsement from the Department of Health and Human Services. Contact us if you would like us to add further information to this page.
Simulation online learning packages
See the document 'Education and training resources for simulation educators, coordinators and technicians' in the Downloads section.
has a map of Victorian healthcare and education providers with simulation facilities and simulation-based clinical skills centres. These facilities and centres offer training to students and staff to enhance their clinical skills and knowledge.
If you would like your simulation facility or centre to be included on the simulation centres map, please contact the department.
Reviewed 09 September 2015