Department of Health and Human Services
- (2016) is the Department of Health and Human Services' strategy to promote and drive a consistent approach to facilitating culture change, ensuring equity and diversity, addressing bullying and harassment and promoting the safety of staff and patients.
- (2017) includes recommendations to reduce inappropriate behaviour, including bullying, harassment and discrimination.
- (2018) sets out the department's strategy for preventing and responding to sexual harassment in the health sector
- (2019) focuses on building a positive culture within health services, and promotes a consistent approach to the prevention and management of inappropriate behaviour.
- (2019) supports health services to implement each aspect of the framework.
- The (2019) - a Pledge template, Pledge template explanatory notes and an Action plan template support health services to design their own pledges and make a public commitment to building a positive workplace culture.
- (2019) establish a minimum standard for training across the health sector.
- The (2019) is a targeted bullying and harassment awareness campaign for the health sector.
Victorian Public Sector Commission
Fair Work Commission
Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission
Australian Human Rights Commission
Reviewed 25 March 2019