- A program is the basic service unit for recording CMI/ODS.
- Each campus requires subcentres and programs to record the delivery of service.
A ‘program’ is the basic service unit for reporting in the Client Management Interface/Operational Data Store (CMI/ODS), the Victorian public mental health client information management system.
Hierarchy of organisational structures
CMI/ODS uses this hierarchy of organisational structures:
Programs are the basic service units for CMI/ODS. Each campus requires subcentres and programs to record the delivery of services.
A program is ‘the organisational service unit attached to a subcentre. Each program identifies a clinical function or service intervention performed by a team that relates directly to a funded activity’.
Business rules for programs
- At least one program must be assigned to a subcentre (subcentre/program maintenance).
- Program classifications must align across linked subcentres or programs.
- Program start date must be less than the subcentre/program start date.
Reviewed 29 May 2015