- A password-protected section on this site provides local councils with access to specialised tobacco control resources.
- These resources cover public education and enforcement, MAV funding and service agreements, and environmental training.
- More information and access to the site is available through the Department of Health & Human Services’ Tobacco Control Section.
The Department of Health and Human Services’ Tobacco Control Section provides a password-protected area on this site to help local councils fulfill their education and enforcement responsibilities under the Tobacco Act 1987.
This secure section provides councils with regular and up-to-date information and resources on the following topics:
- education and enforcement resources
- funding and service agreements with the Municipal Association of Victoria (MAV)
- Environmental health officer (EHO) training
- department contacts.
Login to the secure area
Reviewed 08 October 2015