- Placeright is a secure, web-based information system that helps Victorian health and human services student placement providers plan and administer student placements with partnered education providers.
- Placeright provides historical records of activity to support organisational planning and executive reporting.
- Placeright promotes effective and efficient partnerships between health and human services and their education provider partners.
- Placeright is available to all Victorian health and human services student placement providers (public, not-for-profit and private sectors) free of charge.
- Placeright is subject to continuous improvements and development based on feedback from users.
Placeright (formerly viCPlace) aligns with the natural workflow of student placement planning, coordination and delivery through a user-friendly interface.
Using Placeright can assist health services to ensure optimal learning environments for students, meet OH&S obligations and inform future staff recruitment.
Ongoing development of Placeright
Placeright is updated periodically to include usability enhancements that increase workflow efficiencies and improve the user experience.
Placeright student privacy and security
Placeright stores student information required for clinical placements within health services. Each student’s personal information is only accessible to those organising the placement (education providers and student placement providers). Placeright allows student information to be stored securely and shared exclusively between these parties.
Download the Placeright student privacy and security factsheet from the Downloads section.
Reviewed 08 January 2020