- Conduct focus groups.
- Document qualitative data from the focus groups.
Conduct focus groups to gather information on staff beliefs and attitudes towards the project.
Focus groups also encourage discussion, build excitement and provide an opportunity for staff to learn about the assistant workforce.
Focus groups provide qualitative data, as well as the organisational context for AHA tasks.
The download section includes:
- an AHA task list, which may assist with discussions around appropriate tasks
- a template and speaker’s notes for the focus group
- a staff engagement forum and focus group guide.
- Focus groups promoted.
- Focus groups adapted to the organisation.
- Focus groups conducted.
- Qualitative data from focus groups documented.
Reviewed 05 October 2015