- Hold staff engagement forums.
- Create a sense of urgency and encourage managers to participate in the project.
Holding staff engagement forums allows you to present the broader context of allied health workforce reform and provide an overview of the Victorian Assistant Workforce Model (VAWM).The aim is to create a sense of urgency to encourage managers, allied health practitioners and allied health assistants to participate in the project.
See the downloads section for a speaking notes template and guide to holding staff engagement forums and focus groups.
- Staff engagement forums promoted.
- Staff engagement forums adapted to the organisation.
- Staff engagement forums conducted.
Reviewed 05 October 2015