- Analyse your target audience to identify stakeholders.
- Develop a communication strategy.
Undertake an analysis of your target audience to identify stakeholders or individuals who will be affected by the implementation of the project.
Identifying stakeholders is the first step in developing a communication strategy for the project.
The communication strategy outlines the communication processes that will be most effective for each identified stakeholder. It also documents who is responsible for delivering these actions. It is a working document that you will monitor and update regularly.
See the download section on this page for further guidance on completing a stakeholder analysis and developing a communication strategy.
Element 2 also discusses stakeholders and communication strategy considerations.
- Stakeholder analysis completed.
- Communication strategy documented.
- Communication strategy is updated regularly.
Reviewed 05 October 2015