- Define the scope of the project.
- Ensure the project scope is documented and endorsed by the steering committee and executive sponsor.
A defined scope for the project will assist the project team and executive sponsor/s to work towards shared goals within an agreed timeframe and budget.
The scope will be determined by your organisation’s strategic plans and priorities.
It could be as broad as including all allied health services across an organisation, or as narrow as targeting one allied health discipline on one site.
Defining the scope includes:
- aims, goals and objectives for the project
- determining how the aims link to existing organisational priorities
- services, programs and allied health disciplines within the organisation included in implementation of the VAWM
- agreeing on a timeframe.
- Project scope documented and endorsed by steering committee and executive sponsor.
Reviewed 05 October 2015