The AOD program guidelines are in three parts:
- Part 1 - overview outlines the broad approach the department takes in relation to prevention, harm reduction and treatment.
- Part 2 - program and service specifications outlines the service specifications for particular programs and services.
- Part 3 - quality, reporting and performance management, outlines key regulation and reporting requirements.
- Policies and guidelines
- Date published
- 17 Sep 2018
- 20 pages (Part 1), 58 pages (Part 2), 57 pages (Part 3)
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Available format
- DOCX, PDF
Reviewed 13 April 2017