- 21 December 2015
- Duration: 0:36
You can help us keep the pool clean. There’s a few simple things that everyone can do to help prevent this:
- Do not swim if you have diarrhoea;
- Shower and wash with soap, especially your bottom, before swimming;
- Wash your hands with soap after going to the toilet or changing a nappy;
- Change nappies in nappy change areas only;
- Avoid swallowing pool water.
Remember, it’s up to everyone to help keep our pools clean.
If we do all these simple things, we can keep our pools safe, healthy, and most importantly fun.
For more information on Healthy Swimming, talk to our staff or visit www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au.
Reviewed 15 November 2021