The following table contains details of practitioners whose names are pre-printed (or have been used) on fraudulent prescriptions or stolen prescriptions that have been reported to MPR.
- The information is shown in the alphabetical order of the practitioners' surnames – with the exception of prescriptions stolen from hospitals and similar establishments, which could include any doctor’s details. Details of these prescriptions are included at the beginning of the table.
- Fraudulent computer-generated prescriptions are identified in the right-hand (fifth) column by the initials 'CGP'.
- If you can't change your settings to view the right-hand column of the table, there is a slide bar located at the bottom of the table.
- Most of the prescriptions relate to medical practitioners but there are occasional reports that relate to prescriptions from other practitioners. References to dentists, veterinary practitioners and nurse practitioners (if any) are shown after given names.
- A separate table was previously included to show clinic details, which were pre-printed by Medicare Australia on the back of computer-generated prescription pages, but this has not occurred for some time so this table is no longer included.
Reviewed 01 February 2023