- Tandem is the peak body for families and carers of people experiencing mental illness in Victoria.
Tandem promotes family and carer involvement in the treatment, planning and decision making of people with a mental illness, as well as advocating for the needs of families and carers.
- research and evaluation to improve the quality of the mental health system
- advocacy work to promote better policy outcomes for families and carers
- training and education for mental health professionals
- a carer support fund to help carers in their role.
Reviewed 29 May 2015