The Population Health Research Network (PHRN) has developed an online application system to improve the efficiency of the application process for cross-jurisdictional projects. The unified form reduces the number of application forms required and enables researchers to submit and track their applications online.
The system will allow you to:
- use the same form for requests for quotes, expression of interest and formal applications
- use the one form to obtain approval from multiple jurisdictions
- submit your application to multiple jurisdictions simultaneously
- track the progress of your application for data
- view approvals as they come in from data custodians and data linkage units
- share the application with multiple researchers for viewing and comments and
- manage all relevant documents in a central point.
Reviewed 23 November 2015