This document describes the data collection and reporting requirements for community health or women’s health providers funded by the Department of Health & Human Services and Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
The main purposes of this document are to:
- provide a comprehensive description of the data reporting requirements to assist funded agencies with data collection and reporting
- outline the roles and responsibilities of parties involved in the data reporting processesas well as data quality standards, validation rules and the feedback processes.
The intended audience for this document is:
- funded agencies who are required to meet the C&WH reporting requirements
- software vendors.
- Data reporting guidelines for community health providers
- Date published
- 31 Dec 2006
- 91 pages
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Update frequency
- Available format
Reviewed 29 May 2015