There are 855 COVID-19 cases in hospital in Victoria – with 32 active cases in ICU, including 10 on a ventilator, and an additional 3 cleared cases in ICU.
6,311,171 vaccine doses have been administered by Victoria’s state-commissioned services.
69 per cent of Victorians aged 16 and over have had 3 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. 94.7 per cent of Victorians aged 12 and over have had 2 doses.
10,261 new cases of COVID-19 were recorded yesterday. This includes 8,101 who tested positive on a Rapid Antigen Test and 2,160 who returned a positive result on a PCR test.
There were no reported deaths yesterday. The total number of deaths in Victoria since the pandemic began remains 4,361. The number of COVID-19 deaths recorded in Victoria so far this year is 2,750.
There are 71,081 active cases in Victoria.
11,062 PCR tests were processed yesterday. The total number of PCR tests performed in Victoria since the pandemic began is 21,748,328.
Treatments and Vaccination
Eligibility for winter booster doses has also been broadened, and this remains the most important protection against becoming seriously unwell with COVID-19. To find a vaccination provider near you, use the .
Links and contacts
- your positive Rapid Antigen Test or find out more about
- Follow your COVID Checklist if you or you are a of someone with COVID-19
- Get your COVID-19 vaccine through GPs or community pharmacies through the
- are available for eligible people who have COVID-19
- Get information on and getting the right support for your symptoms
- How to improve and encourage air flow from outside
- See where and how you can get at state-run centres
- More information about
- Current for living and working in Victoria
- Financial is available if you have been impacted by COVID-19
- View Victoria’s
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people can also call the Victorian Aboriginal COVID Information Line on . Callers will speak with Aboriginal staff who can answer questions about COVID-19 and direct them to relevant support services. The information line is open from 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week.
Reviewed 25 July 2022