There are 215 COVID-19 cases in hospital in Victoria – with 11 active cases in ICU, including 6 on a ventilator, and an additional 10 cleared cases in ICU.
6,069,746 vaccine doses have been administered by Victoria’s state-commissioned services, with 9,877 administered yesterday at state-run centres. 5,941 of the doses administered yesterday were for children aged 5 to 11 years, with 5,663 of these second doses.
63.8 per cent of Victorians aged 18 and over have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. 94.2 per cent of Victorians aged 12 and over have had two doses. 56.9 per cent of Victorians aged between 5 and 11 years have had one dose.
6,694 new cases of COVID-19 were recorded yesterday. This includes:
- 4,483 who tested positive on a Rapid Antigen Test
- 2,211 who returned a positive result on a PCR test.
The Department was notified of zero deaths yesterday.
The total number of deaths in Victoria since the pandemic began remains 2,675.
There are 49,921 active cases in Victoria.
16,965 PCR tests were processed yesterday. The total number of PCR tests performed in Victoria since the pandemic began is 19,818,623.
Links and contacts
- your positive Rapid Antigen Test or find more information about
- Follow your COVID Checklist if you or you are a of someone with COVID-19
- Get your vaccine through GPs or community pharmacies through the
- Get information on and getting the right support for your symptoms
- See where and how you can get at state-run centres
- Find your nearest
- Current for living and working in Victoria
- Financial is available if you have been impacted by COVID-19
- View Victoria’s
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people can also call the Victorian Aboriginal COVID Information Line on 1800 312 911. Callers will speak with Aboriginal staff who can answer questions about COVID-19 and direct them to relevant support services. The information line is open from 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week.
Reviewed 20 March 2022