New GP Respiratory Clinics announced
GP respiratory clinics will allow adults and children with low acuity respiratory symptoms to access high quality, accessible care in the community, rather than presenting to a hospital setting.
Providers of general practice services, including general practices and community health services (with GPs) are invited to apply to be the site of a GP respiratory clinic.
An expression of interest (EOI) process has been commenced by Primary Health Networks. EOIs can be accessed via the following links:
GP clinic map
The GP clinic map has been developed and linked into the Model of Care. This map provides GPs and primary care practitioners with details of local Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing clinics across Victoria for referral purposes.
Facilities available for patients to get tested for coronavirus (COVID-19) include:
- Local general practitioner (if offering a testing service)
- Hospital respiratory clinic
- Community health clinic
- Pathology collection centre*
* Please note, due to the rapid expansion of testing across the state, pathology collection centres may open or close at any time. Ensure you have the most up to date information, by confirming with the pathology provider.
- For the Victorian Government’s most up-to-date COVID-19 resources, information, plans and guides for health professionals visit -
- For the full suite of Australian Government resources, visit the
Reviewed 29 November 2021