- are for people that are unwell with mild respiratory symptoms (such as coughing, runny nose, fever) or other COVID-19 symptoms (such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea)
- offer face to face assessments (including testing) and immediate support for respiratory illnesses (such as influenza, COVID-19, asthma, hay fever)
- provide care for people with COVID-19, including by telehealth (can be accessed even if you do not live close by to the clinic)
- are staffed by general practitioners and nurses
- are free for everyone (babies, children and adults), with or without a Medicare card.
See the map for GP respiratory clinic locations, or see Get a test for for information on all facilities offering COVID-19 testing.
List of locations available in csv .
Murray (Central Victoria, Goulburn Valley, North East and North West
Early treatment medicines are now available for eligible Victorians who have COVID-19 to prevent them from getting sick and needing hospital care. To see if you may be eligible and for more information, visit COVID-19 .
For the Victorian Government’s most up-to-date COVID-19 resources, information, plans and guides for health professionals, visit Health services and general practice.
Reviewed 05 June 2023