Regional health status profile
Did you know that in Hume region…
- The population of the Shire of Mitchell is projected to grow by around 68%between 2011 and 2021.
- 55% of the population is overweight or obese obese.
- 53% of the population are non-smokers.
- 6.3%of the population are unemployed.
- The percentage of the population of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background is twice the Victorian average.
For information about the four Primary Care Partnerships in the Hume Region visit:
- Alpine Shire Council
- Indigo Shire Council
- Mansfield Shire Council
- Mitchell Shire Council
- Moira Shire Council
- Benalla Rural City Council
- City of Wodonga
- Greater City of Shepparton
- Murrindindi Shire Council
- Rural City of Wangaratta
- Strathbogie Shire Council
- Towong Shire Council
For Town and Community profiles visit: http://www.health.vic.gov.au/modelling/planning/community.htm