Yellow fever vaccinating centres - Victoria
Yellow fever vaccine must be given by an accredited yellow fever vaccination centre:
- from one year of age and over you must hold an International certificate of vaccination or prophylaxis:
- if, within six days before arriving in (or returning to) Australia, you have stayed overnight or longer in a declared yellow fever infected country.
The certificate is valid for ten years and begins 10 days after immunisation.
Accredited yellow fever vaccination centres can charge varied fees for a consultation and the yellow fever vaccine.
Please select your area
Becoming accredited as a yellow fever vaccine provider in Victoria
Complete the application form below to apply for your medical centre to be an accredited yellow fever vaccination centre. Please note:
- The medical centre must have a purpose built vaccine fridge
- the accreditation is granted to a medical centre
- the application must be made in the name of the medical centre and signed by a medical practitioner who will be the responsible applicant for the centre
- the responsible applicant is nominated as a point of contact for the administration of yellow fever vaccination requirements in the centre.
The application form is reviewed and if the application fulfils the requirements, the responsible applicant will agree with the terms and conditions for an accredited yellow fever vaccine centre.
On acceptance of conditions, the responsible applicant will be forwarded details about the accreditation yellow fever vaccine stamp number, the vaccine and documentation records. On acceptance the centre’s contact details will be listed on the immunisation website.
Conditions have changed for the centre
If the responsible applicant leaves, the centre name changes or the centre moves or closes, please promptly notify the Immunisation Section: email@example.com.