Celebrating quality, innovation and excellence in Victorian public healthcare
Through the Victorian Public Healthcare Awards the Premier of Victoria, the Minister for Health, the Minister for Mental Health and the Secretary of the Department of Health & Human Services take great pleasure in spotlighting the outstanding achievements of our healthcare professionals and the programs and initiatives that are making a difference to the health and wellbeing of all Victorians.
The Victorian Public Healthcare Awards celebrate the State’s best and brightest in the following categories:
- Improving health equality and closing the gap
- Excellence in person, family and community-centred care
- Improving health, safety and wellbeing
- Innovative models of care
- Improving healthcare through clinical research
- Excellence in women’s health
- Excellence in supporting the health workforce
- Excellence in cancer care
- Excellence in consumer leadership and advocacy
- Excellence in access and responsiveness
The highest honours are the Premier’s health service of the year awards for small, medium, large and primary health service.