The CHC offers all Athens users mobile access to the below resources. Not an Athens user? Click here to register for an Athens account.
MICROMEDEX Drug Information and MICROMEDEX Drug Interactions are now available as Mobile Apps (iPhone/iPad devices).
You will need to access the CHC subscription to MICROMEDEX®2.0 to view the link to the mobileMicromedex® page. You must either be a registered CHC Athens account holder or be on a hospital network-connected computer to access the mobileMicromedex® page.
Click here to download MICROMEDEX®2.0 Mobile App installation instructions
Access MICROMEDEX®2.0 (Onsite)
Access MICROMEDEX®2.0 (Athens login)
- TRIP Database
TRIP Database is now optimised for internet-enabled smartphones. This web-based version has been created especially for use on selected new-generation mobile phones.
The type of device being used will be automatically recognised, with no additional purchases or downloads required. Simply follow the link below on your mobile device and you will be automatically redirected to the mobile URL.
Click here to access TRIP Database mobile version
- Australian Medicines Handbook (AMH)
- AMH Mobile is a web-based version of AMH for access via the web browser on selected new-generation mobile phones with internet access, for example iPhone/iPad/Android phones. Click here to register for AMH Mobile access. For more details including mobile compatibility information please visit AMH FAQ page.
- MIMS Online and Drug Alert
iMIMS is a mobile application designed for Apple-based products such as iPhone or iPad and allows you to get access to valuable drug information on the go. Click here to register for iMIMS. Please note that you can register two Apple devices with a single token number. If you have already registered for iMIMS and need to renew your iMIMS access, please click here.
Click here to download iMIMS installation instructions (iPhone/iPad).
MIMS Mobile is specifically designed for use on the phone you carry with you every day. It has been developed for use across a range of platforms and devices - primarily internet-enabled Smartphones.
Click here to register for MIMS Mobile.
Existing MIMS Mobile users:
- Please note this is a single registration process only
- If you have already registered for access to MIMS Mobile, you will not receive a response from the publisher, if you complete the MIMS Mobile registration form again
- Your phone number is used to uniquely identify you
- If you are unable to access MIMS Mobile, or are having trouble remembering your Athens login details, please contact the CHC Helpdesk.
For more information please visit the iMIMS FAQ Page.
Please note that MIMS is considering the development of an Android application. In the interim, users with Android based phones and Smartphones are advised to Register for MIMS Mobile.
DynaMed is available for mobile access on devices, for example Palm, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android Smartphone, and Microsoft Mobile.
Click here to register for DynaMed mobile access
Also see DynaMed FAQ.
STAT!Ref Mobile is optimized for delivery on mobile devices. Simply log in with your Athens username and password and you will be automatically redirected to the mobile URL. The mobile version has full content available for all STAT!Ref Online that you are entitled to as a CHC user, and is intended to allow quick searches of titles while on the go. Click here to access STAT!Ref Mobile version.
For more information please visit STAT!Ref Mobile FAQ page.
STATRef! is also available as an App for iPhone and iPad. Click for instructions and links to the STAT!Ref Mobile apps.
- EBSCOhost Mobile
EBSCOhost Mobile is tailor-made for the smaller screens of mobile devices, and offers the most important EBSCOhost features and functionality right in the palm of your hand. You must have an internet enabled mobile device and hold an active Athens account.
Click here to access EBSCOhost Mobile - CINAHL Plus with Full Text
Click here to access EBSCOhost Mobile - MEDLINE® (Index)
Click here to access EBSCOhost Mobile - PsycINFO®
For more information please visit EBSCOhost Mobile FAQ page.
- Best Practice (BMJ)
Best Practice Mobile is available for all Clinicians Health Channel users with an Athens account. If you have already registered for a ‘My Best Practice’ account, you can access Best Practice Mobile directly at http://bp.bmjgroup.mobi while logged into Athens.
If you are a new Athens user and you have not registered for a ‘My Best Practice’ account, please follow the instructions below:
- Access Best Practice using your Athens details.
- Register for a free ‘My Best Practice’ account on the right hand side of the website.
Your new ‘My Best Practice’ account will then automatically be linked to the CHC subscription. This account allows you to: save searches, save bookmarks, and add notes.
- Log-in to Best Practice Mobile using your My Best Practice email and password
- Log-out of your account then log back in to ‘activate’ your account.
If you have not already registered for an Athens account, please click here.
Once you have a registered ‘My Best Practice’ account you can access Best Practice Mobile directly at http://bp.bmjgroup.mobi.
For further information on registering for a free ‘My Best Practice’ account please click here.
How to renew your Best Practice Mobile access:
Access will be granted until 5 September 2014. To renew your access after this date, you will need to repeat the first step in the instructions provided above.
Best Practice (BMJ) App for iPhone/iPad
Best Practice is now available as an application designed for Apple-based products such as iPhone or iPad.
- You must first access the Best Practice website (when Onsite at your hospital or via Athens login) and register for a ‘My Best Practice’ account
- Once registered, you can download the application from the App Store
- When prompted, please enter your My Best Practice details into your iPhone/iPad device.
- Access will be available until 5 September 2014.
For Best Practice (BMJ) for iPhone/iPad installation instructions, please click here.
- Therapeutic Guidelines (eTG Complete)
Therapeutic Guidelines (eTG Complete) is now optimised for internet-enabled smartphones. This web-based version has been created especially for use on selected new-generation mobile phones. The mobile version contains the full content of eTG Complete, and is intended to allow quick searches while on the go.
The type of device being used will be automatically recognised, with no additional purchases or downloads required. Simply follow the below link and log in with your Athens username and password. You will be automatically redirected to the mobile URL.
Click here to access eTG Complete mobile version (Athens login required)