Courses offered in 2013
The Gordon Institute will hold a Cleaning Standards Auditing course in Geelong on:
Thursday, 11 April 2013 and
Friday, 12 April 2013.
Typically a minimum of four participants are required to deliver a course.
The fee for this two-day course is $950.
If you are interested in receiving details about the auditing course, please contact:
Industry Skills Training Centre
Telephone: (03) 5246 6220
University of Ballarat
Cleaning Standards Auditing Courses in 2013
Two day workshop plus on the job assessment:
Thursday, 16 May: 9.30 am – 3.00 pm (theory)
Friday, 17 May : 10.00 am – 1.00 pm (practical and assessment)
The fee for this two-day course is $990 per person.
For details on enrolment please contact:
Jill Coote on (61 3) 5327 8098, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lyn Britnell on (61 3) 5335 3707, email: email@example.com
Course in Victorian Cleaning Standards Authorised Auditor.
This course is designed to provide individuals with the skills and knowledge to be employed as a Victorian Cleaning Standards Authorised Auditor. This will include knowledge and skills to initiate and plan cleaning standards audit, lead cleaning standards audit and report on the outcomes of cleaning standards audit.
Entry into the 21909VIC Course in Cleaning Standards Auditing requires candidates to provide evidence of the following:
- a relevant qualification (Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) ranging from a Certificate II through to post graduate relating to health care, for example:
- Certificate II in Client Support Services
- Those qualifications leading to Registered Nurse
- significant industrial experience within a hospital/health care setting for not less than two years
- literacy and numeracy competencies equivalent to a National Reporting System (NRS) Level 3 which requires:
- Reading and interpreting texts of some complexity, integrating a number of pieces of information in order to generate meaning
- Communicating relationships between ideas through selecting and using grammatical structures and notations which are appropriate to the purpose.
- Taking part in interpersonal exchanges, demonstrating awareness of register and interactional strategies, for the purpose of establishing, maintaining and developing relationships; exploring issues; or problem solving
- Selecting and applying a range of mathematical strategies to solve problems in a number of contexts, which are familiar and may be interrelated.
For entry requirements into the 21909VIC Course in Cleaning Standards Auditing please contact Kath Medew.
These requirements will be assessed by Central Gippsland Institute of TAFE through appropriate application processes, which may include written and/or interview.
For more information please contact:
Kath Medew - Business Development Consultant
Telephone: (61 3) 5120 4549
Mobile: 0400 578 865
Bendigo TAFE course delivery: one day workshop 9.00 am – 4.00 pm, on
Friday, 24 May 2013
plus on-site audit assessment.
Individual group training sessions by arrangement.
Telephone: (61 3) 5434 1612
Goulburn Ovens TAFE
For further details please contact:
Shepparton Campus Fryers Street
Shepparton Vic 3630
Telephone: (61 3) 5833 2920
Mayfield Education Centre
- Monday, 25 February 2013
- Thursday, 1 August 2013
The course consists of:
- Online learning and one face-to-face day at the Hawthorn East Campus, 2-10 Camberwell Road.
- A workplace assessment is undertaken as part of the requirements for competency assessment.
For further information, please check the Mayfield Education Centre web site.
2-10 Camberwell Rd
Hawthorn East 3123