CHO health alerts
A Health Alert advises the Victorian community of an issue that is urgent, poses an immediate threat to public health and requires an immediate response.
Updates to current Health Alerts may be issued if necessary.
An Alert with the status ‘Not active’ indicates the issue has been resolved.
Current alert list
- Salmonellosis and raw eggs - 3 March 2014
- Probable salmonellosis outbreak - 13 February 2014
- H7N9 Influenza - 5 February 2014
- Update: Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) - 13 January 2014
- Synthetic cannabis safety warning - 29 November 2013
- H7N9 Influenza - circular to clinicians and laboratories - 9 April 2013